Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Two nights in a row blogging that must be a record for me (by a long shot)! I have been buying some digital images - it's great - just go browsing and buy them and hey presto you can use them that same evening! No waiting on the postman! I had a few baby cards to do so I bought some of Elisa's Mami Doodles images and I will post up the cards when I have them completed. The images are great! Just hope the cards will do them justice! I have to say though that after Jackie's workshop on Sunday I have bought a few other things online. Just a few things though - that were obviously essential!! Like the bow maker and Tim Holtz paper, and some envelopes because I was running low, oh and a flower punch....For these I have to wait (im)patiently for the postman :( Right I'm signing off now!

No comments:

Post a Comment